- FDA Approved for food contact
- No impact on flavour or aroma quality of foods stored or cooked therein
- Dioxin and BPA free
- Can be frozen, boiled or refrigerated
- Designed for daily use by both commercial and consumer use
- Heavy-duty side seams hold up to long boiling times
- High puncture resistance
Emmerson Packaging’s Boil-in-Bag is a BPA-free and FDA-approved retherm package designed for commercial and private use.
When every second counts, you can depend on Emmerson Packaging’s Boil-in-Bag to save precious time. At home or in a restaurant, the simple and safe three-step cooking process allows cooks to focus their energy on other tasks and complete a full meal in a fraction of the usual time.
The Boil-in-Bag is a form of sealed flexible packaging where the contents can be safely reheated by placing the pouch in boiling water. It’s FDA-approved for food contact and keeps food tasting and smelling fresh.
This dioxin and BPA-free pouch can be boiled, frozen, or refrigerated, and is designed for daily use in commercial and residential kitchens. Heavy-duty seams hold up to long boiling times, and high puncture resistance keeps food safe until it’s ready to be prepared.
Just heat, open, and pour—with the Boil-in-Bag, it’s that easy.