MicroPack™ microwavable packaging
- Uses high-quality film, allowing for fast run speeds, strong seal areas, and high-impact graphics
- Is heat resistant, meaning it will not stretch, distort, or melt when sealing
- Rigorously tested by Rutgers University Food Science Lab in accordance with FDA guidelines
- Uses amine-free adhesive, providing customers with a safer product
- Allows customers to tailor the location, size, and frequency of the steam vents
The ultimate in convenient frozen food packaging.
Increased convenience equals increased perceived value, no matter your product offering. While “TV Dinners” revolutionized the food industry in the 1950s, today’s health-conscious consumer will reach for a product with higher nutritional value, but equal convenience.
Preparing and serving and, most importantly, selling frozen foods is easier than ever before.
What is MicroPackTM?
MicroPackTM is a convenient laminated package that allows for cooking and heating applications in conventional microwaves.
Available in PET/PE (all product types) and recyclable PE/PE (frozen vegetables).
Rollstock or stand-up pouch formats (typically used in premium protein or meal applications).
Why is this important?
MicroPackTM allows your brand to offer the best of two worlds—convenience and healthy options.
We already know consumers will pay 9% more for the convenience of single-serve packages and the added value of healthy options will only increase their loyalty.
Your customer can now quickly and safely steam their frozen vegetables in a microwave without having to remove their food from the package.
Do I need to change my packing equipment?
No—MicroPackTM arrives at your facility with precise venting already incorporated in the packaging and runs efficiently without refitting or modifying your existing equipment.