Every second counts in the restaurant industry, which is why chefs depend on Rethermalization Pouches to save precious time.
At home or in a restaurant, the simple 3 step cooking process allows the cook to focus their energy on other tasks and complete a full meal within a fraction of the time.
The Rethermalization Pouch is a form of sealed flexible packaging where the contents can be safely heated or cooked by placing the pouch in boiling water.
- FDA Approved for food contact
- No negative impacts on flavor or aroma quality of foods stored or cooked therein.
- Dioxin and BPA free
- Can be frozen, boiled or refrigerated
- Designed for daily use by both commercial and consumer use
- Heavy-duty side seams hold up to long boiling times
- High puncture resistance
- Simple 3 step process: 1. Heat 2. Open 3. Pour.