Why pay for more expensive pre-made pouches when you can increase profit margins by producing your stand-up pouches for a fraction of the cost by adding a few minor modifications to your existing VFFS machines?
Emmerson Packaging would like to introduce to you the EZ-Stand.
The EZ-Stand is a doypack style stand-up pouch, the kind consumers love, that is created by pre-applying a bottom gusset to a roll of film. With a small capital investment, the EZ-Stand pouch can easily be produced on virtually any VFFS machine.
- Using your existing vertical form fill and seal lines you can produce and fill stand up pouches
- Requires minor modifications to the sealing jaws and forming tube assembly
- EZ Stand pouches are more affordable than a standard Stand Up Pouch
- Pre-applied concept allows you to maintain consistent filling speeds.
- Compatible with Inno-Lok® pre-applied closure technology
- Great for frozen food, snacks, cereals, treats and so much more
- Can feature a front panel and support multiple zipper styles with a 1.5 – 3.5” finished gusset width